Well I think the decision has finally been made. We are going to Houston. We are going there on Saturday to try and find a place. School starts the 20th and we will be moving August 5th (we think). So that's the update for now unless something else changes.
2 years ago

7 comments:
Good luck on the trip to Houston. I hope it's a good one and you find just the right place. I'm glad you're staying in Texas! Yay!!
Yay! I bet you feel refreshed to know what you're doing. Good luck finding a place, and we can wish each other luck that we'll still get to see our husbands as they go through law school :)
I think this is a great idea - it means you are a lot closer and we can get together more often. i'm excited for you guys.
CONGRATS!!!! I bet your fam is way excited that you'll be in Texas still. Good luck!
how exciting to have it all figured out finally! Congrats on law school again...before you know it he'll be done! You guys will do great and I bet you're all way excited.
Glad you're staying in Texas - just you were going to be a mustang rather than a cougar.
YAY! YAY! YAY! How fun & exciting!!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment