Monday, September 24, 2007

The Park

We also went to the park to do the pinata. So here a couple pictures from the park. I know it was like 90 something degrees that day but I wanted them in their new outfits...and then we didn't even get any pictures together. So much for that idea.

Abby enjoying swinging
Hannah's first time on the swings
Daddy/Daugter side by side on the slides
Enjoying her sucker from the pinata
And by the time she was finished, this is what she looked like

2 comments:

Lonna said...

I think that she did great with the sucker. I have to say that when Gwen has one it is sticky city...I mean it really is everywhere. I love there little outfits, and the kitchen...I wish that I had one. It was fun to see you I hope that you visit often.

Kelly said...

I love the girls in matching outfits. So cute.