Friday, November 16, 2007

Who's Who?

So I've had a lot of people lately ask if Hannah looks like Abby as a baby or tell me they do or don't look alike. So I thought I would let you be the judge. I tried to pose Hannah the same but it didn't work out too well so here they are at about the same age.







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lonna said...

I think that they have similar features, but really the only thing that I think really separates them is the shape of the head. I think that you have such darling girls. I love their little noses and big smiles.

Texas Harveys said...

They do look alike, but you can tell them apart.

It's Been a Day! said...

you can tell them apart, but they are FOR SURE sisters - and joe's children!! they look so much alike!!

Kelly said...

I totally can tell them apart, but that's because I've been around Abby a lot and have her face down well. Your daughters are just the cutest, Sierra. I love them!

Holly said...

There are definitely similarities, but I can tell who's who. :) They will have so much fun growing up as sisters. Cute pics!!