Sunday, February 10, 2008

Teddy Bear Park

After hearing the news about Joe's job we decided to celebrate by taking Abby to the park and going to one of our favorite restaurants, Outback.



Abby is quite good at climbing the rock wall now, she was born with good abs.




This video was taken on my phone, so it's not the best quality video. You can't really tell but she was cracking up the whole time, it was pretty cute.

4 comments:

Lonna said...

We love the park, that is a great way to celebrate. So its true Abby got her abs from you. I can't believe how big Hannah is getting, She looks like such a big girl in that swing.

Jayson & Megan said...

Joe & Sierra

I found your blog through Jason's blog, and have enjoyed catching up on you and your adorable family. Congralutations on law school and the job. It's not surprising that you're going to become a lawyer. You always did love to debate! Again, congratulations on the job and the adorable family!

Megan B.

Lesley said...

Congratulations, Griffins! That is exciting for all of you. I am sad you won't be here to spend the summer with us though! Good thing you are coming back in August. Any chance you'll end up in our ward again? Pretty please? :)

Kelly said...

Now when I think of Abby's name, I'll think of it in a new way...abs of steel, she's very abby.

I just heard the good news today from your mom about Joe's job. That's so exciting...and far!