Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random facts about Abby

  • She no longer likes to wear clothes to bed...I make her at least wear underwear
  • She enjoys gagging and does it quite often for fun especially in the car to get our attention
  • She takes her shoes and socks off every time we get in the car regardless if we are coming or going
  • She has decided the word "water" has a "g" instead of a "t"
  • If I get mad at her she closes her eyes (maybe thinking I can't see her)
  • She loves getting her toes popped. She asks Joe to pop them for her.

These are just a few things that you just have to love about her...annoying or not!

Here's a little video of her on the potty that captures some of her funny facial expressions. She said she needed to go and this is what she did when she got on. This is one of the reasons we used to be in the bathroom so long. Anyway this was a few weeks ago, I just thought it was funny. I have been trying forever now to figure out how to edit the sound but for some reason my phone camera is not formatted right and I can't do it. So I give up so really just turn the sound off for this one.

6 comments:

Lonna said...

That is funny. I didn't know that she was such a show stopper. I like the almost eye roll as she looks up. What a silly girl. I like the random facts that was clever. I think that it is funny that she likes to have her toes popped. That is surprising for a two year old. At least I thought that it was.

AshleyS said...

Okay, Sierra, that is SO you! You totally do that with your eyes. That is the cutest thing ever.

Kelly said...

What a nice little post about Abby. I can't believe Joe pops her toes! I've always adored her. She's just the cutest.

What the "Hales" said...

That was hilarious...isn't it Funny how they think those little things like, if i close my eyes you can't see me. There mind is so simple right now I love it. And popping the toes..i can't believe that..I don't even like mine done!

It's Been a Day! said...

i've been playing this for tyson telling him that abby goes poop and how cool it is hoping that he'll want to do it too. no such luck so far!!

and we totally went through the shoes on and off in the car. drove me crazy!! it went away with tyson so hopefully abby outgrows it as well!!

Kate, Josh & Sydney said...

I have to say I'd have a hard time going poop while being video taped too--I hear ya Abby! But she is a doll--I can't believe how much she has grown!