Monday, March 17, 2008

Sea World Adventures

We took a fun trip down to San Antonio with some friends for the weekend so we could take the girls to Sea World. We had a lot of fun and hope to go back again soon! So if anyone wants to go, I'm sure we'll be up for it again.

5 comments:

Texas Harveys said...

Looks like fun!! We will have to go together some time. We are planning end of April or early May to head out again!

What the "Hales" said...

Im glad you guys had so much fun! You guys really know how to maximize your time....sea world, childrens museum, the river walk? Wow if I only had your kids...then maybe we would actually do fun things.

Lonna said...

You have some amazing skills to deal with an all day event and the two kids. Maybe you could give me some pointers. The pictures are so cute. I think that Gwen would be jealous that Abby has so many friends that you actually do things with. Gwen has Harrison.

Callie. said...

what fun! Great pictures, your girls are so cute! And I must comment on your amazing stroller! I have the exact same one and I love it. It's so great, isn't it? Anyways, great pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time.

Kelly said...

That sounds like a nice little getaway! Cute pics.