Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Late Easter





We had a great Easter. Abby got to do 2 Easter Egg hunts, one where I forgot my memory card, the other I didn't feel good enough to take pictures. We colored Easter eggs, which is a little frustrating with a 2 year old trying to do it all by herself, and we finished it all off with a great dinner, thanks to my mom. I pretty much was sick the whole time we were there, so I didn't really help out at all. But we always love going to Austin and always have a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad for always making it fun to visit!

8 comments:

Lonna said...

I loved their dresses. I almost switched Abby's and Gwen's during nursery. I asked Joe how you were able to curl her hair so cute, and he said that he didn't know how you did it. I wish that we could have done more too, next time you pop in we will make sure to get together more.

I am more than impressed that you attempted dying the eggs, I was sure that Gwen would be the one covered in dye and not the eggs. But it looks like it really worked out for you. Your kids are great.

What the "Hales" said...

THOSE ARE FREAKIN CUTE DRESSES!Im glad you guys had so much fun.

Holly said...

I love their Easter dresses! So cute! I'm glad to see you're always having fun, and I'm jealous at how often you get to go to Austin and how close you live to your parents.

It's Been a Day! said...

I thought they both looked darling on Sunday. I loved Abby's hair. I can't believe how long it is.
It was great to see you of course. We can't wait to have you back in a few months!!

Jayson & Megan said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! What lucky parents you are!

Kelly said...

Sierra, YOU looked fantastic on Easter. I loved your pink vest and outfit. I also thought the girls and Joe looked excellent. Your whole family matched so nicely and everyone looked spectacular. I even told your mom. She looked pretty too! Everyone matched. Your dad's Easter tie was cute too.

It's always fun when you're in town. I'm glad you stayed in Texas for law school. Sorry you weren't feeling well though.

Brooke & Freeland said...

adorable pictures!!!!!!!

AshleyS said...

I LOVE their Easter dresses. So cute! It's crazy how big Abby is getting. Your girls are beautiful. I think this summer you guys need to come out here and take your girls to Disneyland...just food for thought. haha