While at my parents', there were a few really nice days. So we decided to take advantage of the pool. The water temperature was only 67 but that was warm enough. So since we are going to be living there over the summer, this is a little preview of how we will be spending our days...only it will be much hotter.



4 comments:
Oh I love that little swimsuit that Hannah is wearing. What a fun little way to get exited about summer. I bet that your parents are just glad that it is done. and look at the benefits for you.
I can't wait for this summer when we will have to make those trips for Sophie and Abby to have a play weekend.
Having a pool in the backyard is heaven sent. I'm so sad we will be losing my parent's pool this summer because we practically lived in it last year! And hey skinny legs, i won't be able to hang out with you this summer since you look amazing and i look like a beached whale.
Paige and I noticed the same thing...nice, skinny legs. Yeah, same here. You swim at your mom's house and I'll swim at mine! LOL
Fun pool pics.
Post a Comment