Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It finally happened!

I asked Abby if I could do her hair on Saturday and she said, "Yes!" Pretty sure that was the first time that she said it and meant it. She let me do braids. I know they aren't that great, but I didn't think she would actually sit there to let me do them. So here she is with her hair in braids for the first time. I thought I had to capture the moment especially after the last couple of days of her making me go completely crazy.

Side view (I know not that great, but it counts)



Front view, and yes she is naked, that is why we have a close up. I could not get her to put any clothes on. Not even her underwear like in the picture above. Nothing. So here's her face.



Thought I'd throw this one in here too b/c she said she wanted me to take a picture of her on the stairs all dressed up. She has not gotten a decent smile down yet, so this is about as good of one as we get these days. She is so into princess stuff these days. Let's just say we've probably gone to McDonald's a little too much recently since I think we have all of the princess accessories that they have. I keep thinking we are going to get the same thing one of these times but nope, something different every time.

5 comments:

Jenae said...

Wow, I didn't realize how long her hair is! It looks really cute- I wish I could put Ashlin's hair in braids.

What the "Hales" said...

Don't they just shock you when they finally agree to something you say or ask? Its like you want to get a tape recorder and get it down cause it might never happen again. I think you did an awesome job on her hair.

It's Been a Day! said...

I think her hair always looks great. And you did a great job on the braid!

Lonna said...

Hooray! Her hair looks fantastic. Now when you are here next you can tell me how you were able to get her to agree to it. I think that Gwen's teeth are going to rot out because the only way we do hair around here is with a treat.

I love her in the princess get up. She is so darling. As for the smile I think that it is a toss up until they figure out that they can get something for it. Well I totally get dirty looks when I tell Gwen to look at the camera. When we go to MeDonalds 90% of the time we get boy toys, how does that happen?

Kelly said...

Sierra, that is so neat. I love french braids and Abby looks great with it. The dress up clothes are so funny. Your face shot of Abby turned out nicely.