So I guess we just couldn't wait to get back to Sea World soon enough. Tuesday we drove to Austin to visit my parents for the week and for Easter. Wednesday we got up and decided to head out to Sea World to see some of the things we didn't get to see over the weekend. We brought along my mom and gramma with us this time and we even got to use my gramma to get us right on to the rollercoasters. It was great. I'm sure we will be going back more and more especially from Austin where we can do it all in one day.


3 comments:
Now that really looks like you had a great time. All the smiles, and friends that you met. I love that you took your grandma, that was really a clever idea. I recognize that little princess crown that Abby has in her hand.
And sea world...I think we will have to put it on our list of to-do's.
I love sea world. It's so much fun!! You are going at the best times since it's not so hot you want to die!!
Post a Comment