We also got to visit the children's museum downtown while we were there. It was a fun one. We love checking out all the children's museums wherever we go!
2 years ago
We also got to visit the children's museum downtown while we were there. It was a fun one. We love checking out all the children's museums wherever we go!
Posted by
Unknown
at
4:06 PM
2 comments:
That looks like it was such a fun outing. I think that we would have been stuck in the little kitchen, and the bubbles. I don't know that we would have been able to tear Gwen away from those to see the rest of the stuff. I love their little dresses. Hannah is looking so grown up, and she is getting a lot of hair.
We've never been there, but it sounds like a good activity for the little ones. Great pictures!
Post a Comment