Friday, May 16, 2008

Family trip to the zoo

Joe had to go downtown to pick up some stuff from school, so instead of packing, we decided to go to the zoo since it is only a few minutes away from his school. It was the perfect day today, cloudy and cool (cool as in like 70). We had fun even though I think we went at the zoo's naptime; the lions, tigers, and bears were all napping when we saw them, along with many other animals there.






5 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i love the zoo. glad you could enjoy it as a family. the zoo is so much better than packing. can't wait to have you in the area!

Jenae said...

Fun! Do your girls always match? They are so cute! It looks like Hannah is walking- I am so glad we have blogs, but I am still wishing somehow we could get together somehow.

LOVELY THINGS said...

Cute! We'll have to join you some time. Just so you know, I tagged you on my blog. You'll have to check it out.

Lonna said...

So I guess that I didn't realize that you were a professional photographer. It sure looks like a great day in the zoo.

Gwen is crazy about these pictures. She asks me to look at them all the time. She loves to see Abby and Hannah.

Your hair looks great, it really makes your eyes stand out. You don't look like a mom of two.

Kelly said...

Wow...these are cool pictures, Sierra.