Happy Mother's Day to our wonderful mothers. My mom is so great, she came down for the weekend to pack for us and watch the girls both nights this weekend so we could go out and not pay a babysitter.
We love you both and thanks for everything! Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:
Yeah a date! You are so lucky. I think that your mom is so much fun, and what a great idea to have her up just in time to pack and get in a date. You are a clever girl Sierra.
Can't wait to have some fun for the summer.
so are you going to be able to move back to that house after the summer? how long of a break does Joe get?
also, love the matching toile shirts! i LOVE toile!
I agree that moms are the best!! Your mom is so sweet to do that for you guys. I miss seeing you and your family when we go to Texas!
Looove the pj's!!! Sue is such a doll, I miss her so much. You're lucky to have her for a mom. She's such a neat person. Happy mom's day (belated) to the both of you!!!
happy mother's day to you, sierra. I hope it was a great day. How fun to spend it with your mom. When are you coming back here? We're going to hit Phil's ice house next week for playgroup if you are around!!
Post a Comment