Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged...Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end, the player tags 5 others and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and posts them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and asks them to read your blog to find out the details.

Let’s Begin:1. What was I doing 10 years ago:

10 years ago I was 15 years old. I was just finishing my freshman year of high school. I had just found out I made drill team for my sophomore year. (It was cool at my school) I went to my first formal dance. I went to a Garth Brooks, George Strait, and Shania Twain concert that year. I was getting ready to go to Lake Powell in the summer, I had finished drivers' ed. I went to my older brother's graduation where Pres. George Bush spoke. And that's about all I remember from that year, kind of sad.

2. Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Pack
2. Get Joe to mow the lawn or else do it myself
3. Call Blockbuster to make them send me my copy of Ratatouille back that I accidentally sent in thinking it was my rental...they basically keep saying, "Too bad, we are keeping it."
4. Pack up the kitchen, not like we are using it much anymore anyway
5. Spend some time playing with my girls

3. If I were a billionaire I would: Pay off Joe's law school debts, put a lot into savings, give a lot to charity, buy a house finally, 2 new cars, all new furniture, a big TV, put the girls in fun activities, get clothes for all of us especially me...

Going from nothing to everything would be a big change...and we would finally be able to buy stuff. How great!

4. Bad Habits: eating a bag of buttery popcorn almost every night before sitting down to watch TV, sleeping more than the 8 recommended hours a day, eating too much, stressing out too much

5 Five places I have lived:

1. Salt Lake City, UT 2. Denver, CO, 3. Sugarland, TX 4. Plano, TX 5. Orem, UT

I tag...Mandy H., Paige J., Lonna B., Ashley S., and Lesley L.

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm not sure i can remember 10 years ago. that's how bad my brain is right now. i'll have to give it some thought. however, if i could eat a bag of buttered popcorn every night and look as good as you i would totally do it. good luck with blockbuster!!

Kelly said...

I love that you went to see Garth Brooks, George Strait, and Shania Twain. I love those artists. I can relate to your popcorn habit.