Saturday, May 10, 2008

Leave it to Joe

While my mom and I started packing today, Joe took Abby to the park and to run some errands. This is how she came back. But of course she was having fun so why should he have stopped her when she knows she is only supposed to color on paper? But she didn't get any on her clothes so I guess that makes it ok.

6 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

hilarious!! Happy early mothers day!! Hope yall had a great time celebrating the birthday once he was done studying!

Lonna said...

I would expect no less if that were us. I think that is so great that she spared her clothes. I know that we would not be that lucky.

This is the reason that the dads are never the bad guys. They are so much fun.

Jenae said...

This has happened a more than once to me sadly, but here is a trip- hand sanitizer gets pen off of skin with a lot less scrubbing.

Jenae said...

sorry, I ment trick not trip

Brittney Paul said...

Oh my gosh, Sierra! That is hilarious!!

Kelly said...

OH, bummer! She looks like she enjoyed it at least.