We drove down to San Antonio today to check out the wildlife safari. It was a lot of fun to feed and see the animals so close. We liked the zebras the most, even though Abby got a little scared and hid under my legs b/c they were sticking their heads all the way into the car. One also tried to nibble off the side view mirror. We also discovered that the AC in our car does not work so well when driving 5 mph. I had Hannah strapped into Abby's carseat since I decided I didn't want to mess with both of them in my lap, and I turned around and she was soaking wet with sweat, poor thing. But I think she enjoyed herself and was still able to see all the fun animals.
And Abby getting along. We had some friends over yesterday for a barbeque & swimming and Abby actually did quite well at getting along with everyone. She only pushed someone over once the whole time they were here. I thought I needed to catch the moment of all of them playing together.

4 comments:
Oh I am so glad that you got to go do the safari while Joe was still here. Kind of crazy that they just come right into the car huh? You got some great pictures of the animals.
And I am so glad that you were able to get pictures of all the kids playing so well together, I think that little closet room is so perfect for them.
What a good friend Abby is. Look at her taking care of Gwen, so cute. I loved seeing them play together.
A safari?? I thought you had to go to africa for those things?? Texas just has it all. Sounds fun, I think we might have to do that sometime!
I'm glad you got to experience the animals! I loved it and you got some great pictures. I'm glad you got to capture this playing moment. I'm sure it was the only time Tyson was actually sitting still. We had a great time that night. Thanks again for having us over.
What fun! I would love to do something like that. Maybe when Jayson's out of school and we actually have some money!
Post a Comment