For the past several months, Abby has decided she has to go to bed naked or not at all. So every day at nap time and night time, we go through the same routine. She goes potty, takes off her clothes, and has to have her hair taken out if it is up in any kind of way. It's quite annoying especially if I had worked hard on doing her hair that morning or afternoon. But that's beside the point. My mom came home with this nightgown last week, and that made the difference. She still has to have her hair out, but she also now has to have her nightgown on. So every day after swimming lessons, she walked inside, pulled off her swimsuit, and asked for her nightgown. So I think we might need to invest in a few more night gowns, problem is I can't seem to find any anywhere. So if anyone has seen any cute nightgowns, please let me know.
Here she is after a fun swim, wrapped in her towel, riding on the John Deere with Papa.
Here is a picture from before church today. She wanted her hair in a bun and a necklace on. Then she asked if I would take a picture of her b/c she really wanted to see the back of her hair. She is turning into quite the little girly girl.
By the way, I'm new to this creating my own blog layout and all the html stuff, so I know the top is a little messed up right now. I seem to have a hard time making my picture bigger. So that will have to be for another time and another day. But if anyone else knows an easy way to explain, I'm all ears. So forgive our page for now and some day I will get around to figuring it out.
2 years ago

5 comments:
She's so darn cute and funny. Little girls can be quite picky about certain things I'm realizing. I like the new blog layout and I'm impressed that you know how to do it. I just put a free pre-made one on our blog.
Sleeping naked, or a nightgown, those are some good choices.
Gwen has a total fit when we try to put on the jammies at night, I think that you have just solved my personal problem, we are going to try a nightgown. Genius.
I love that she has to do the same thing for naps,as well as bedtime.
And she always looks so cute, I love that dress. Is that your necklace that she is wearing, or just a play one?
i'm not in the market for nightgowns yet, but i would think target would have them. you probably already checked, but i just thought i would throw it out there!!
abby looks great all dressed up for church! and that's quite the mower you guys have. i don't have a lawn, but i'm very jealous!
Sierra, you're doing a fantastic job on your blog. I still don't know how to do any of these things, and love the changes you have done. If anything changes on mine, it's because I asked Kelly to do it for me.
Abby looks so cute. She was so smiley on Sunday and it made my day. She made me feel special because she was grinning so big when I greeted her. She is precious. If I spot any cute night gowns while I'm out, I'll pick it up. What size is she?
The blog looks great! I have no idea how to do the layouts & html myself. I tried for awhile.. but then it took way to long so I just had someone else do it! :) The fabulous K link on my blog does great designs and she does them for free too! But it looks like you dont need her help like I did! :)
Post a Comment