*3 Joys
- Seeing my girls excited and happy/seeing them sleep
- Spending quality time with family especially Joe
- Sleeping
- Bees/Wasps/Hornets any of the sort
- Losing a close family member
- Being so cold and not being able to do anything about it
*3 Goals
- Make it through Joe going to law school
- Exercise
- Figure out how to make some money without putting my girls in a day care
- Digital Scrapbooking/PhotoShop
- The Host (it has taken me forever to get into it but I'm finally there now)
- Chatting on Gmail and MSN with Joe
- I'm a certified advanced scuba diver. I love it although I'm not able to do it as much as I would like.
- I've been sky diving. Also loved it and would love to go again if anyone is ever up for it


6 comments:
Love it, love it, love it. I have to say that you have really outdone yourself with the matching photos of your secret life. I had no idea that you were into sky diving, let alone a certified scuba diver. And a high kicker! wow!
I am really impressed. Do you still practice those high kicks in your free time?
Holy Cow! Wow... had no idea you were so adventurous.... sky diving!!!??? Amazing.
i'll totally sky dive with you. It's something I've always wanted to do. If you don't practice those high kicks in your spare time, then I hope you are at least wearing that outfit in your spare time!!
i want to scuba dive and sky dive SO badly! i really hope that if I ever get the chance, that I would actually do it and not chicken out. i'll just remind myself that you survived and would actually do it again!
Sky diving freaks me out. Kelly has done it a few times, but I made him quit that nonsense when we got married. You're daring!
I can't wait to read The Host.
It's fun learning a little more about you. You're pretty brave. I'm not sure I could tag along on some of those things.
Post a Comment