Yesterday we had fun going to Zilker Park and riding the Zilker Zephyr (train). Then we played on the playground for a few minutes. Before going I had told Abby we were going to get a sno-cone after the train ride. She had no idea what that was but she did know she wanted one bad. When we pulled up and it was closed, we had a small tantrum b/c she wanted something she'd never had so bad. So we decided to stop and get lunch instead. Turned out that there was another sno-cone place in the parking lot of where we went to eat. I got her a rainbow flavored one and the first thing she said was, "Ooooh, PRETTY!" But as soon as it melted and wasn't so 'pretty' anymore, she was finished with it, but yelled at me when I tried to eat it. Sometimes I just don't get her...well ok most of the time.
The only picture I took at the park
Abby's First Sno-cone
Today we headed back to Kiddie Acres and, again, had so much fun. So here's some pictures, I know some may be very similar to my last Kiddie Acres post, but oh well.
Hannah having some snacks in the stroller while everyone (but her and Harrison) was on the boat ride.
The best I could do at getting all 4 of them to look at the camera
Tyson and Abby watching Gwen and waiting patiently to go for a pony ride
I think Abby was trying to out do Tyson's smile...
Oh and afterwards, I gave in and got her a donut....this is how she eats donuts (along with anything else that has frosting)
And now they are soundly sleeping!!
2 years ago

4 comments:
i was just sitting down to do our post and saw this. You beat me to it! I thought we had some good times the past couple of days. It just means that we will have to get out and do some more adventures before you head back!
Love the glare in the donut picture!! Can't wait to see y'all in the morning!! Sure you don't want to buy our house?? =]
You have so much fun with your girls. They're sure lucky to have such a great mom (& dad too!)!
Are you guys affected by Hurricane Dolly at all?
I love the pony rides, maybe more than Gwen does, just to hear her talk about them all day long cracks me up. I had a lot of fun today.
I love the doughnut picture...and Abby is not alone in the way she eats her frosting treats. Gwen also JUST eats the tops off of cupcakes, iced muffins, doughnuts, etc...
I think it is so funny that Abby wanted a sno cone so badly. I thought that it was almost as big as she was when she was taking it back to the car.
Good luck tomorrow. We will think of something new to do for when you get back.
Post a Comment