Monday, August 4, 2008

Our New House

We finally found it. I went down there a little over a week ago and we had no luck. I found a house I fell in love with and by the time we got there and said I wanted it, it was gone. It was sad! So I came back to my parents' really disappointed. And without Joe there to help me, it made it even harder. But a couple of days later, I found one that wasn't quite as big as I wanted but other than that, it was just what and where I wanted. We aren't in the same neighborhood as last year but we are still very close. So I am really excited as long as we can fit all our stuff into it. And as long as it looks as nice as it does in pictures since I have yet to see the house in person. I'm just going off pictures and what my realtor thought. So we'll see what happens, but we are ready to get back and get moved in again for the 8th time in our 4 years of marriage. Hopefully this house will work until Joe finishes school and we can buy our own because I am really sick of moving.




11 Days until our next move!

7 comments:

Jayson & Megan said...

Congrats! The outside looks super cute!

simple mom/wife said...

Yeah! I wondered about all your plans. We can't wait to see all of you again.

Lonna said...

Oh that is cute. And the best part is that you have a yard...we sure don't. I am really glad that you found a place that you like.

I see that you are preparing for the move in already. I guess it is always nice to be mentally ready. Good luck.

What the "Hales" said...

I think its super cute! All I care about is you guys coming back!! Yay 11 days!!

Misty said...

I love it! Can't wait to see you again!

AshleyS said...

that house is so pretty.i can't believe how many times you guys have moved. did you already go to mexico? when will joe be back? i bet you're glad to almost have this summer over...sounds like you have been super busy.

Kelly said...

That's a really pretty house, Sierra. I hope it all goes well. I'm glady ou got to be in Austin for the summer, and wish you well with the move. I hope you get to visit us a lot! Good luck with the next move.