I can't believe I have a 3 year old. Abby turned 3 yesterday. It seems like not long ago I was holding my little 5 pound miracle baby. She has grown up so fast and doing and saying new things every day.
Last week since our power was out for a week and a half, we decided to celebrate her birthday with my parents since we didn't know how long we would be there. So we went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and had cake, ice cream, and gifts later that night. Of course I wasn't planning on being in Austin for more than 3 days so I didn't even think to bring my camera. I took pictures with my dad's, but for some reason I can't seem to figure it out and most of the pictures are blurry. But she had a good time and has decided Chuck E. Cheese is her new favorite place. Yay!
So her birthday didn't start out so well at first. We headed to preschool where she decided to cling to me and scream and not want to go in. And when I got back to pick her up I asked how she was and was told that a boy was bothering her so she decided to dump her glass of water on him. We ended the night by going to eat and then heading over to Chuck E Cheese to play again since she wanted to go so bad. And that was it. We'll see how her party goes on Saturday.
Things about Abby:
- Abby loves to call people and wants to talk to anyone I'm on the phone with no matter who it is
- She hates going to bed and is deathly afraid of her room at night for some reason and usually falls asleep in the hallway before we move her back to her room
- Instead of saying, "1-2-3" she says, "2-4-6"
- She is definately a daddy's girl and hates when he's not home
- Her favorite drink is water
- When we leave fun places she usually starts to cry and scream and then sits on the floor wherever we are like she isn't going to come with me
- She is very animated...she rolls her eyes, and cups her ears every time she hears a noise or hears someone coming
- She loves eating bread dipped in balsamic vinegar (more like vinegar with a little bread)
- If you aren't listening when she is talking she says, "You hear me??" or "look at my face"
- She loves going to library and picking out her own books
- She loves the TV (and secretly I love that she loves it)
- When we put her to bed, every night she says, "lay down 1 minute" meaning we have to lay down for 1 minute before leaving the room
We love Abby and love watching her grow and go through fun and different stages


8 comments:
I can't believe it's been three years since that night at the Timpanogos Hospital! Crazy! Sorry we missed sending something - again!! I'll check the racks at Von Maur soon!
Happy Birthday to Abby! I love your comment about TV. Doesn't everyone secretly feel that way? :)
happy birthday abby!! I can't believe she is 3. tell her she can call me anytime on the phone and i'll chat with her! Abby is such a cute girl. I can't wait to see how she continues to grow up. we went to chuck e cheese for tyson's 3rd birthday as well and he had such a good time. he's still talking about it! hey, it's where a kid can be a kid!!
She is so cute! Can't wait to see y'all next week. James is so excited to come back to Texas.
Happy Birthday Abby! I hope she had a fun day... I cannot believe she is 3! That package with all the party stuff should come today or tomorrow at the latest.
Hip Hip Hooray for Abby! Wow the big three years mark. I am glad that she decided that she loves Chuck E Cheese. How fun.
She is such a cute girl and i am so glad that she is such a crack up. I hope that Saturday goes well. I am sure that it will. After all you can never celebrate a birthday too much, right.
Sierra, Abby is so beautiful! I can't believe she's 3 years old. Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday to Abby. I know I write this a lot, but she's absolutely adorable (as is Hannah)
Post a Comment