Well today was the big day! The party turned out good for the most part I think, but we probably could have used some more activities to fill 2 hours. But I think the girls had fun. We got pictures taken in front of the castle, decorated crowns, wands, goblets, played pin the lips on the frog, did a pinata, danced, played, had cake and ice cream, and dug for treasures.
Abby with her castle cake
Cake, ice cream, and presents at my parents' last week. My mom made her a cute barbie cake that she has wanted forever. She was so creative and used the cupcake mold we used at Hannah's birthday. I was too lazy to make her a cake, so thanks to H-E-B we got a tasty castle cake for the party.



6 comments:
What an awesome party. Cute decor, lovely food and favors, exciting activities, and plenty of friends to share the fun. What a blast!
very impressive barbie cake!! i need to get one of those cupcake molds. looks like a very fun party! i'm sure all the girls had a very fun time! happy birthday abby!!
Awesome job! I don't know how you could have added anything else to that fun-filled party. Good ideas to keep on the back burner. Happy Birthday Abby.
Hi Sierra - I don't know you but I grew up with your husband and his brothers in Roseville, Ca -anyways my maiden name was Taylor- he would probably know my older sister Erin- I just wanted to drop a line and say hi and tell you you have a beautiful family!
AH! Everything looks so cute! Yall did such a great job and were so creative with things to do & all the iedas! Im sure she will remember this for a long time!!!
Now that is what I call a party. I think that Gwen would have been totally entertained with just the dresses alone.
The cake, games and friends would have put her over the top. You really know how to throw a party. The girls look so cute.
Post a Comment