Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Here's me and the girls today playing in the backyard. Hannah has no Halloween clothes (sad I know) so she sported her Longhorns shirt to try and be Halloweenish today, and Abby is wearing last years pants. Thanks to our Target that was ruined in the hurricane and has been closed forever, no festive clothing this year.

The first house we went to across the street. Not the best idea since Abby is scared of everything these days.

Someone was giving out bananas

My little black cat, mistaken as Minnie Mouse, and a ballerina... our costumes were a little cheap/homemade and thrown together this year, why would I expect people to know what they were?
One of the scary houses that Abby screamed about once she saw the mummy back there
She was not the most enthusiastic witch this Halloween
Hannah was all about trick or treating this year holding her spider bucket and all
This is how Hannah would wait at all the houses before grabbing as much candy as her little hands could hold

6 comments:

Jayson & Megan said...

Super Cute. And even if the costumes were "thrown together" they are cute. Living in an apartment, we don't "get" Halloween, so it was fun getting a peak at yours. Thanks.

It's Been a Day! said...

ok. bananas are totally worse than getting raisins. and i thought raisins were bad! but, both of your girls look super cute. i love the last picture of hannah looking through the window. i think she totally looks like a cat.

Lonna said...

That is so funny that someone was handing out bananas. I love the costumes, and the tutu turned out to be so great. Let me know when you decide to make them full time and I will send you my orders.

I think that is so great that Hannah was all over the trick or treat game. She is so cute in that little cat costume. And she looks so big. Where has the time gone?

Stilovich Family said...

They look really cute! Wish we could have been there to let the girls go together! So.... what's this I hear about you running Hannah over with the stroller? Ha!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Such cute pictures. Abby looks absolutely adorable as a witch, and Hannah is such a crack up!! That is hilarious that she would stand by the windows looking in before they opened the door. Too cute!! That is so sad about her poor little face. I don't blame you though. There have been several times when I have driven off without strapping Jacob in his car seat, and one time when I didn't strap his car seat in after moving it, and as I was driving it tipped over. It makes me really worried that I could forget something so important. So, don't blame yourself, things like that happen!!

Kelly said...

How totally cute! I love the last picture the best.