Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ottowa

So I'm a little late on this post but Joe took no pictures. So I saw he was tagged in an album on facebook and copied them. Here he is at the NACLE annual conference in Ottawa, Canada October 2-5. He had a great time, but next year if he goes again, I will be going with him.


Joe and his teacher

The NACLE winners


Ottawa






Presenting his paper

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Whoa, Joe looks very distinguished! Good plan to join him next time, Ottawa looks like a nice place to see.

It's Been a Day! said...

Ditto to kelly! Joe looks so professional!! And totally go with him next time.

Jayson & Megan said...

Congratulations again Joe. What an accomplishment.

Hey, any chance you guys will be in Roseville for Thanksgiving? I would love to get together and catch up.

Lonna said...

Umm I feel like I don't know the Joe in those pictures. He looks like he is a little too grown up.

Congrats on having your paper selected as a NACLE winner.