Monday, January 5, 2009

Cousins



I forgot about these cute pictures my sister in law took while we were at my parents'. Jaecie and Abby have now started playing together pretty well instead of fighting. Jaecie is 4 1/2 now and the oldest grandchild on my family's side. It's so nice when they finally play and communicate with others, I love it!

3 comments:

Lonna said...

Those are really cute pictures. I am glad that they play together, I think that it will be a great day when Gwen decided that she can play with others instead of just tackling them. What darling girls you have. I am so excited to see what this new baby boy will look like. I am sure that he is going to be so cute.

Kelly said...

Yes, I agree...super cute pics that I'm glad you came across again. It's nice that they're a little older and can enjoy each other's company too.

It's Been a Day! said...

those are darling pictures. i love it when the kids are old enough to actually get along and play with eachother!

heard you were coming this weekend. will you be at church? i hope to see you!