...is the big day of this baby's arrival. So 8 weeks today and I will finally be finished with this whole pregnancy thing. I'm 26 and feel like I'm really getting old; this pregnancy has definately taken a toll on me more than the other two. Good thing I'm almost finished and most likely won't be doing it again.
I wanted to put a picture of the girls on here in their anticipation waiting for the baby to come, but pictures of them together that are decent are hard to come by these days. If I get one soon, I'll add it. But Abby really is excited about her new baby brother coming. Every morning she wakes up and says her baby brother is getting really bigger (Thanks Abby) and she makes sure to pray for the baby in Mommy's tummy at dinner and during family prayer usually more than once too. And Hannah has no clue but she does love babies so we'll see what happens with her once he comes.
Ok I got a picture. Not good but I got one. I realized the setting on my camera was wrong and it was taking blurry pictures but I liked it anyway.
2 years ago

7 comments:
Yeay!!! Finally my first nephew! I am jelous you only have 8 weeks to go! Urg! Your going to be getting skinnier while I get bigger!!!! On the picture thing, you know I can help you out! I think we might be going down to your parents earlier than Easter so that Taylor can do some work on your dad's car and if that is the case you guys should come too and I will do some pictures for you, I want to bulid my portfolio a little more anyway. I am sure you have heard about our wonderful news with Taylors job..... gotta love it right now:) I am glad you guys are doing well!!
Don't scare me like this. Now I might have to rethink having anymore kids. Hope your last 8 weeks are a breeze!
Oh I cant believe you already only have 8 weeks! So exciting! Thats precious that Abby pray's for him! Oh and Im so glad you had such a great birthday! It looks like Boston was a blast! Im very jealous! :)
Hooray! That is so soon. From my far away viewpoint your pregnancy seems to have gone by so fast. Heaven knows that when you are pregnant you feel like you've been pregnant your whole life. Wish I was delivering before summer begins. Too cute that Abby prays for the baby..
Congrats on the picture of the girls together, I love those little dresses that they are wearing. My goodness Hannah seems to have grown up so much since the last time that I saw her.
Love that you are on the super downhill of the pregnancy. I always felt like my ribs were going to shatter in the last month or so before delivery. I hope that you are at least able to breathe.
I love that Abby is excited, you know when we had Harrison Gwen had no clue what was about to take place and now she is stuck with a live long side kick. I think that she likes him...
I am sure that those girls are going to love helping you with their new brother, it is going to be fun.
The girls are so cute! I'm sure you are anxious to be done with the whole pregnancy thing and have your own body back. Just remember any and all decisions for the next about 12 months are somewhat "whacky" because you are not yourself. So give yourself time to figure out if you will be doing this baby thing again. Of course you make such cute grandkids for us I'm biased :-)
Your girls are way cute, and I love those outfits!!
Post a Comment