Well the rodeo doesn't technically start until tomorrow but we went to the weekend before carnival/cook off thing. It happened to be a really cold day though that we were not quite prepared for since it was 80 the day before, but we had fun anyway. The girls loved the rides and just wanted more. I tried to go on the kiddie slide that Hannah could go on, but they stopped me and told me I couldn't because I was pregnant. Seriously, how is going down a slide going to hurt me? Oh well another time I guess.
The boys standing in line with (some of) their girls
The slide I wasn't allowed on but luckily Abby was big enough to go down by herself
The fun bubble house. The moms and daughters went in here without the boys, not sure that was the best idea for 2 of us pregnant girls with a daughter in our arms and a daughter holding our other hand...it was a little crazy and made us a little dizzy in there...but it was fun and worth the laughs
Sophie and Abby holding hands walking together
The 5 girls waiting for the ferris wheel
Inside the ferris wheel (one side)...pretty sure they were afraid to let 6 adults (2 pregnant ones) and 5 girls on one cart on the ferris wheel, but we did make it down alive, even after being stuck at the top in the freezing cold for too long. The picture of my side will not be included for obvious reasons. Sorry Mandy and Jimmy.
Dad and his girls looking a little worn out


3 comments:
i love a good rodeo and I LOVE a carnival! Do you have plans for the rodeo? We went last year and it was fun but I was a little upset we didnt' make it in time to hit some of the rides! They don't mess around in Houston!! Looks like it was a fun day for all!
What did I not look good in the picture?? LOL jk if it wasn't good I'm glad you didn't put it up!
Nothing like a little rode action, and that looked like a pretty good kick off for it. I love that the people there were hesitating to let all of you on the ride. Pretty sure that all the flight attendants give me that run down when I try to fly with the kids.
Looks like everyone had a good time, even though it was cold.
Post a Comment