Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Day at the Zoo

Abby's preschool had a fieldtrip yesterday to the zoo. Abby and Hannah have both been so excited to go especially because Joe got to come too. Although when we got there, Abby decided not to be so good...so we ended up having to cut our fun day at the zoo a little short.

And yes Abby is wearing socks and shoes with her skirt, for some reason that's what she wanted and Joe let her.

Going through the fish tunnel.

Abby helping Hannah through the fish tunnel


Checking out the giraffes
Abby pointing and smiling

Hannah...everytime we passed an animal she would say "hi" to them...here she just kept waving and saying, "Hi elephants"
After a screaming session with Abby, frolicking in the zoo's flowers seemed to make everyone happy
Looks can be deceiving, I didn't realize Abby smiled that much the whole time we were there.

3 comments:

Stilovich Family said...

I like the shoes and socks with the skirt look..... perfect for a nice frolic through the flowers! Your shouldn't have told us she was bad, by the pictures I would have had no idea! Were excited to see you guys next weekend! What color are your girls Easter Dresses? I wanted to try to do all the kids pics together while were there!

Lonna said...

There is nothing like tromping through the flowers to make one forget the crying sessions. I think that if Gwen and Harrison had their way they would just wander through the flowers, and weeds of the places we go. Like that is the best part of the park. Hmmm maybe I should have a talk with them.

The trip looks like it had some really great moments, like having Joe there with you for one, always a bonus to have extra hands. How cute that Hannah is so friendly to the animals, what a nice girl.

You better be resting up for next weekend, I can't wait to see you.

It's Been a Day! said...

i can't believe hannah's face. she is growing up so fast. she has changed so much since the last time i saw her! looks like a beautiful day at the zoo.