I have been told I don't have enough pictures of Weston on here yet, so I thought I would add a few more. And I may have lied saying a c-section recovery is easier, I guess my memory is a little off. Oh and I've been swelling up so much that I have lost about 1 pound since going in to the hospital. Not sure how that works but it's pretty sad.But we are doing pretty good as long as I have my pain medicine in me at all times. And I've been trying to get off taking so much since I'm afraid I'll run out. It's just hard not being able to hold the girls and have them be so careful around me, but they are both doing great and loving having a baby. Ok well Hannah doesn't seem to care much but Abby makes up for it by doing everything she can to help me and Weston. I haven't taken many pictures and I'm hoping to have newborn pictures taken soon so these will have to do until then.
1st picture covered up with a diaper
Father and son
He got down to 6lb 1 oz. at the hospital and I love his little feet
I thought I'd throw this cute picture of Hannah in here too. She seems so grown up since I've come home
4 days old (today) I tried to get a picture of his cute dimples, but this is all I could get
Hanging out


11 comments:
yeyah! Thanks for more pictures! He is sooooo cute! He look sso cudley! I'm sorry you are not feeling better, I am sure it will get better soon! Is he letting you sleep at all? Well, he is a DOLL and I am so glad to hear that Abby is being a good helper, that makes such a difference! Can't wait to see him in real life! Keep those picture coming!
Oh, I agree those are very cute feet!! I'm glad to hear that he has dimples too...my heart always melts with dimples! I am sooo sorry that the recovery isn't quite as easy as you had hoped initially, but then this is your third time around and things just take a bit longer every time I think. XOXO
He's so adorable. What a fun little addition to your family. If you need anything give me a call since I'm nearby.
He is so cute! I love how all three of your kids have a similar look about then. Adorable.
I am sad to hear that your recovery hasn't been as good as we'd hoped for. I remember thinking after 2.5 weeks, things were WAY better, and by one month, I was feeling well on my way. I hope you are nearing that point too!
Sooo cute!! The C-section recovery was really bad for the first week, and then it just got better and better, but that first week felt like it would never go away!! I hope you start feeling better, and I hope you'll be able to stand up straight soon!! I'll take your girls anytime you want - Jacob would really like the company - seriously!!
He is just too cute! I am glad all went well. Hopefully your recovery will be quick! Have fun enjoying your beautiful baby boy!
he's absolutley perfect!! what a cute baby. Im' so happy for you that he's here.
How great that he has given you such great photos already. He is just so darling, and I love those little baby feet too.
Love that Abby is such a great helper, and that both the girls are being so good for you. I hope that you start feeling better soon, I am sure that my memory is totally faulty when it comes to remembering the after delivery pains.
I can't wait to see a picture of those little dimples.
Congrats Joe- his so cute. Boys are so much fun.
Congrats Joe- his so cute. Boys are so much fun.
Congratulations! How exciting! Your children are some of the cutest kids I've seen. Keep up the good work. :)
Post a Comment