I finally got to go back to Dallas this past weekend. It's been almost 2 years and it's so weird every time I go back thinking I lived there for 20 years (counting the years I was at BYU still). And the only times I have been back have been to go to a fellow DIT wedding. If you don't know what that is click here or here. Anyway so in the past 3 years we've been able to go back for 3 of their weddings now. It is always so fun seeing everyone again, I just wish I could have been able to spend more time with the beautiful bride since she doesn't even live there anymore either. And now that my brother and his family live there is more a reason to go back. So we stayed with them and they were willing to watch our kids while we went to the wedding.
While we were gone my sister in law took some pictures of the kids. So that was exciting to come back and see that they let her get them dressed, do their hair, and take pictures (all of which they do not let me do most of the time). And they turned out so cute. So here's a few of my favorites. It's so fun having cousins so close in age and watching them play so well together and they are going to be getting a new little brother in 2 months so all 3 of them will be pretty close.




3 comments:
you honestly have the most beautiful babies, right from birth! most babies are kind of ugly at first, but yours are sooo darling. seriously. i recognize all your girlfriends from the pics you had in our dorm room in college, that's so fun you are all still close. ps. i have a gift for you, it's just a matter of me mailing it! ugh, i'm such a slacker.
how fun to live close enough to where you grew up to be able to go to events like that!! and have a babysitter! looks like a fun night away. and looks like your kids were well taken care of. very cute pictures of all the kiddos.
Great pictures Megan! Weston looks absolutely life like and getting all the kids together and having such cute pics was a real trick! Thanks for sharing them Sierra - of course I agree they are beautiful kids :-)
Post a Comment