Well swimming is finally over. After going Monday thru Thursday for 2 weeks and ballet 2 of those days too, I am glad it is finally over. Abby loved it for the most part until about the last 10 minutes of every lesson, which is where she screamed, kicked, made a scene, ran away from me which caused the lifeguards to whistle and yell, the list could go on. She would get in her head that they were going to make her go under or jump in even when that wasn't the case most of the time. But no matter what her teacher and I told her, she still thought that was going to happen. So as for swimming lessons, I think she improved quite a bit but I think if she takes them again I either need to drop her off or have someone else be in charge of taking her because I'm pretty sure I can't handle it again for a while anyway.
2 years ago

2 comments:
i'm glad for you that it's over and glad that abby is doing better at swimming, even if the last 10 minutes were a challenge! tyson starts his lessons in 2 weeks and i'm excited to see him improve since with the heat around here we are goign to be at the pool a lot.
I just can't believe you got 3 kids out of the house that early...I guess that gives me hope!
Post a Comment