Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tired?

This was while eating lunch yesterday


Pretty sure this is how we all feel these days with all that we have going on right now and with a newborn

Oh and we started an errand exchange with some friends so we can go get some things done without kids which hopefully will be a lifesaver to me since going anywhere is no longer an option for me. We also realized there that I have the oldest child and youngest and only one with 3. I kind of feel like I shouldn't be allowed in this b/c I have too many kids. I was quite surprised to see how quiet and still we had all these little kids eating lunch. It was great!

1 comment:

It's Been a Day! said...

errand exchange - that's something i could use!! what a great idea. looks like it wears hannah out - another thing i could use!