...1 week late...
Last week we had Weston's baby blessing. We were lucky to have so much family come and visit for it. My older brother, Taylor, and his wife and 2 kids came down from Ft. Worth. My little brother, Preston and parents came from Austin, along with my gramma who flew into Austin from Salt Lake to come, and Joe's parents came from California. The blessing went great, Weston did great, wide awake and staring at everyone during it, and Joe gave an awesome blessing. I am so grateful to have a husband who holds the priesthood and is able to share it with our family. I tried to take some pictures of Weston in his outfit, and it didn't go over too well, but I decided to give up. So this is all I got.

2 years ago

5 comments:
He's so cute! I'm sad I missed it; I love baby blessings. I'm glad you had so much family come--fun times!
Very cute!! It was a great blessing - I was impressed with Weston for being so quiet and adorable!!
You look so amazing, I like that dress a lot, is that the one that you found while you were here?
your family must really love you, we only had one person that was family here to take part in Harrison's blessing, I am feeling really jealous right now.
And the picture with Abby wearing the eyes headband that is so great. She is so funny. I love your family of five, everyone looks great, and I think that the little glimpse of Hannah's personality is perfect. I am glad that it was such a great day for all of you.
Glad we could be there! Weston is such a good baby... I'm hopeing he can teach his cousin a thing or 2 when he gets here :) It was fun to see you guys!
look at all that family that was there! how fun. Weston looks so darling.
Post a Comment