Monday, July 27, 2009

Life with Kids

Fun days have been leading to long nights for me. I haven't slept much the past few nights, and it is really starting to get to me. So I better make this quick since Weston is asleep and the girls are eating lunch and I need a shower before all three of them are screaming at me again.

Hannah being crazy during Abby's ballet class

Hannah being crazy at the pool. She had at least 10-15 suckers in about 3 hours time. Every time she would throw the stick away she'd grab another one

Joe working on his tan and swimming with some of the kids (not ours). Abby didn't swim much because she made friends with older girls who she followed around and played with the whole time. I barely saw Abby in the 4 hours we were there. Anyone who has older girls who might want to play with Abby can come over any time, I would love it!

Cake

Sleeping as soon as we got in the car...


This is one thing that makes having all my kids so worth it! They can be so fun no matter how much sleep I get! Here they are at FHE last night listening to the lesson, singing songs, and dancing.

(Check out Abby's mad ballet dancing skills)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that we are all hootin and hollarin after singing that song! We need the guitar everytime!

sgriffin.ca said...

It is always so fun to see them having fun! Now that we got a peek of the girls asleep inside the van, and we've seen Joe's new ride what about a few pics of your van??

Stilovich Family said...

Sweett dancing Abby! Kids are fun, crazy but fun! looks like you are keeping busy, what a fun idea to have a FHE group!

It's Been a Day! said...

life with kids sure is more crazy!! But, it does make for a more entertaining one! Your kids are very cute.