My little man even if he is in a purple bumbo!
- Weston is now 3 months and has been for over a week now. And today he has mastered rolling over from his back to stomach. Abby was so proud of her little brother she was shouting to me as he was rolling, "Look Weston is rolling over, we HAVE to call Daddy!"
- He is able to lay on the floor now happily for longer periods of time..except when Hannah jumps or falls on him.
- No more projectile vomiting...just average spitting up now, or so I'm told...It's still a lot to me when I have spit up dripping down my legs and onto the floor at times
- We think he may have a milk allergy (Joe was allergic to milk as well until he was about 5 or 6 yrs) so I have quit nursing and gone to soy formula to try out, although my doctor informed me that if they are allergic to milk a lot of times they are allergic to soy as well. So we'll see how he does, but so far so good except that the poop and spit up stink and I have a really hard time with it. He is gaining weight though and is now a whopping 11 lb. 3 oz. which is about what Hannah was too and what Abby was at 4 months.
- He is now sleeping about 10 hours at night and then going back to sleep for 2-3 more which is nice except that he usually still goes to bed so early I still have to get up in the middle of the night and NOW I have to make a bottle. And he is finally on a somewhat schedule...wells at least when we are home to be on it he is!
- He is now being weaned from the swaddling at sleeping time. I hate wrapping him so tight and he gets so hot. So now he is working on sleeping without, and so far it is working great. He's done great through a few naps but last night was his first night not being wrapped up.
- He is a good, happy boy now though and we have so much fun with him. He smiles every time Abby is around and he has such great sisters who love to play with him.
Laying on the table at my doctor appt. today...he's not a big fan of his carseat so taking him out of it makes him much happier

5 comments:
Hailey was a big-time spitter and soy formula seemed to really help for her, so hopefully that works for you too. she would go through15-20 bibs a day. in hindsight i maybe should have tried formula earlier, that's a good idea. that's awesome he's sleeping so long, i feel like we are never going to get there, but i guess you are 2 months ahead of me. he is so darling! what a cute smile! and funny about the carseat b/c it's colton's favorite place to sleep.
Sooo adorable!!
i can't believe he's already 3 months. Avery had a milk allergy and around 5 weeks we put her on soy. Best thing ever to not have to nurse! I will get up any day and make a bottle! We were able to wean her back to milk based formula by around 5 months when her levels stabilized. Brent was so happy he didn't have to smell avery's soy poopy diapers anymore! They are the worst!
Look at that little smile, what a doll. I am glad that he is taking to sleeping so well at night. I can say that I totally know what you mean about the sink of Soy! Gross. Gwen was also on Soy formula for a little bit and we were so glad to switch from it.
What a great thing it is to have two fun sisters that take care of him.
Post a Comment