Thursday, September 3, 2009

"To Do" List Song


My mother in law just sent this to me. I thought it was great. Although I have no kids in school for 2 more years. Oh and there is no need for an alarm clock for me, my kids are up around the clock and I wait til they wake me up to get up. And lately, I've been sleeping every time they have been sleeping. But it's nice to know there are others going through the same thing. And I really do LOVE it all, even though I don't act like it at times. I wouldn't have it any other way besides the having Joe in school full time for 3 years of it. But even that has worked out so far.

Don't forget to comment on the post below so I can send you an invite to our blog once we go private...

3 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

Oh my goodness! She is right on the button, isn't she?!?! I have that day coming up tomorrow! It is nice to know that I'm not the only one. :)

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Sounds about right!

susan stilovich said...

I do remember those days. I had almost forgotten...then came granchildren, and I remember them all over again. I LOVE it! It's soooo worth it to all you young moms!