At about 2 am Monday morning, Abby started "spitting up" as she calls it. And it was all night. I decided to let Joe sleep since he had to get up early for work and had been up the night before. So at about 6:15am I got back in bed until about 8am when she got up and both her and Hannah threw up again. Anyway it was a long day. But the rest of us have managed to miss it so far and hopefully the rest of my family as well since they saw Hannah throw up numerous times even when we were sitting down eating Easter dinner. So hopefully no one else gets it.
I blew up the air mattress by the TV so that they would maybe lay,watch movies, and rest all day.
and here is what I found last night...Weston has started climbing. I found him rocking standing up on this rocker and pulling on the blinds...awesome!
2 years ago

3 comments:
As I am reading your blog I can just hear you saying certain things, like the word awesome right at the end of the post. It cracks me up.
I can't believe that he is climbing and taking steps, well probably walking loads now. Yeah for boys!
Poor girls! They looks so cute sleeping on the "sick" bed! I hope they are feeling better today! So far none of us have it... I'd like to say that we are in the clear but I don't want to jinx us!
i want a sick bed. not that i want to be sick but they do look very comfortable! It's no fun being sick, but i'm glad it's over by now.
and climbing already? When did he get so big?
Post a Comment