Friday, May 7, 2010

A Fun Filled Tuesday

Abby had a preschool fieldtrip to Old McDonald's Farm. Last time we went I was barely pregnant and Hannah wasn't much over a year. So this time all 3 of the kids had fun and we ended up there a long time. But even Weston got to go on the pony ride and feed the goats, serious or not! Too many pictures to choose which ones to put on here though. So here's a little collage of some of my favorites.


Later that night, Joe called saying he was on his way home and wanted to know if we wanted to go to the Astros game. None of us had been to an Astros game, the kids had never been to a game, so I thought it would be fun. A law firm across from Joe's offered him 4 tickets. It was fun for half the game, then I was ready to call it quits. Our kids wanted anything and everything that they yelled out down the aisles...cotton candy, snow cones, a drink, peanuts, you name it they wanted it! They got a snow cone and cotton candy to share and that was all I could handle. But I think they did pretty good for the 2 hours we were there. It was a fun experience.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lonna said...

Now having been to one of their games would you call yourself an Astro fan?

Looks like fun, and wild and craziness at the same time, at least you had Joe there for an extra set of hands.