We had some friends over for dinner on Joe's birthday, Cinco De Mayo. And here's the carrot cake I tried to make. Don't look closely, because I suck at cakes. I surprised him with skydiving for his birthday, which will be happening tomorrow. Stay tuned for pictures from that. But for now, here's the birthday boy on his birthday with his Mexican shirt that I guess has turned into tradition to wear every year now (I hate it)!





This was his other present...I had a quilt made for him from Tshirts on his mission plus a few extra from the latin American countries...I wish I could say I made it myself, but since I lack any bit of talent in that area, a very talented girl did it for me! I think it looks awesome!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Joe! Nice work on the cake, I am impressed, all I can seem to manage are cupcakes out of a box. I feel so lame.
I think that was really neat that you made a blanket out of his mission shirts, James also has a lot of different Chilean shirts from his mission that is a really clever idea.
How awesome! The quilt turned out great!
Post a Comment