I cannot express how much I love Chick Fil A. Espesically where we live. They are the most kid friendly, and are always willing to work with you and do whatever they need to to help you have a good time. They bring you your food, come refill your drinks, bring around samples, get you highchairs, placemats, I could go on and on. Every week they do a kids/family night. Well we had a new one open up close to us last week and last night for kids' night, Sweet and Sassy (the place the girls went to their girly girl birhtday party) came to Chick Fil A. It was a little crazy, but the girls got to get their hair done, their nails painted, and go on another limo ride in the pink limo. I mean seriously how much better can it get. They were also doing an Aveda raffle and giving away samples, and giving massages to the moms (although pretty sure I couldn't get that done being there without Joe and with 3 kids). Anyway...here's some pictures!
getting her nails done
2 years ago

5 comments:
where did you get your girls' dresses? they are darling, i must copy.
ps. wes graduates in 24 days. it's a weird time. joe graduates even sooner than that, right? what are your post-graduation plans? email me in all your free time. haha
I think that your kids will soon start asking if they can drive places in the pink limo, you know like you own it. How fun that you have been able to ride in it multiple times.
I love that picture of Hannah blowing on her nails, so cute.
Too bad you didn't get to enjoy the grown up stuff from Aveda, that would have been a pretty great day for everyone involved. Hooray for Chick-Fil-A!
I had no idea the family nights were SO GREAT! What fun girls night!
Too cute - wait a minute . . . I didn't know about this! We love chick-fil-a, too. Pretty sure we are one of the reasons they stay in business. It looks like a great time!
That is so crazy that chic fila did that! How cool! I didn't know they did family nights
Post a Comment