Thursday, June 24, 2010

Abby's Creativity

Abby is my imaginative and creative child, and Hannah is following right in her footsteps so far. Abby loves paper; she loves to draw, color, write letters, and cut. She would go through over a hundred pieces of paper a day if I let her. And maybe there are days I do. Like today (sorry Mom). But the past couple days, she has been very into making everyone something, especially for her dad. He gets probably 5-10 pictures a day. But most of all she loves to write her letters and then she'll come ask what words they say. Well today this was one of her creations. It was made special for Hannah, a bracelet. She went to show her what she made, and tied it to her wrist. Hannah was excited! Wouldn't you be if this was made for you?

Let the creativity flow. I usually throw everything away unless it's something different or I really feel like I should keep. Well this one will be thrown away but it had to at least get a picture first.

6 comments:

Callie. said...

that is hilarious!

Lonna said...

How funny. I think that it must be the age. Gwen could also go through an entire ream of paper each day if I let her. Coloring books are also a giant hit around here too. I think that is so cute that Abby wants to make things for everyone.

Dallan said...

HA! That is really funny.

What the "Hales" said...

We are all rolling on the floor laughing! I love the the innocence of it all! Oh my gosh that was so funny though!

Julia said...

I can't stop laughing! She is so good at her letters though!

Stilovich Family said...

You know my birthday is coming up....I'd love a new bracelet!