Knowing that I would be crazy at this point of the summer, I wanted to do something Hannah would enjoy and something that didn't take much thought or planning. The girls have been begging to go to Chuck E. Cheese forever so I thought what better than to have her birthday party there. All I had to do is book it online and show up. I did order a cake somewhere else so I had to pick that up, but other than that, there was no planning or doing of anything. I ordered the party favors from there, they served the lunch and drinks. It was awesome. And they really made Hannah feel special for her birthday and she was in heaven! So it went well and I'm glad we did it even though we had lots of friends who weren't able to make it.
The kids at the party playing...minus some of the siblings
lunch, cake, and the birthday stuff with Chuck E.
They enjoyed this ride for quite sometime and really enjoyed watching themselves on the screen
the ticket blaster...
And her stats real quick since I don't have her book to keep updated at the time...
height: 35 inches - 40%
weight: 28 pounds - 25%
BMI 16.1 - 50-75%

2 comments:
happy birthday hannah! so fun to see you guys the other day at church. hope we can see more of eachother this summer!
When I was reading this post Gwen and Harry were screaming that Hannah was standing with Chuck E. Cheese and wearing the crown. I think that we must go there too much because my kids think that they know him.
I like the picture of them in the ticket blaster, Hannah's face is priceless.
Post a Comment