Friday, August 6, 2010

Disneyland/California Adventures

We left Joe's aunt's house and drove to Disneyland. We spent the day there and the next day at California Adventures and ended that day with the fireworks in Disneyland. They got new Disney jackets to watch the fireworks since it cools down so much at night. I forget what that's like. They also picked out new Minnie earrings and Minnie ears. And they had an awesome time! I was also able to go see my old roommate, Ashley, from freshman year at BYU. She lives close and came and picked me up from my hotel after Disneyland the first day. We sat and just talked for a few hours. It was so fun seeing her again and hope it's not so long until we see each other again. But we forgot to take a picture and all my pictures of us are on film so I have none to even post. Sad!

waiting in line to see Minnie and her house...I loved Hannah's face in this one

checking out Minnie's sweet dishwasher

Weston, enjoying the carousel


Abby and Gigi on the Dumbo ride




the teacups...this one made me a little sick but the girls loved it so it was worth it


waiting in line


enjoying this sucker a little too much for my liking...

the beautiful scenery and Abby waiting to get her daily dose of cotton candy





Fireman Weston


Firewoman Hannah


One of the rides we all rode together...I couldn't quite get my wholeself out of the picture (that tells me something)



Modeling their new jackets and new Minnie ears that you wear to a wedding, as they say with the nice veils

And there you have it....our 16 days in California...I'm all caught up and haven't taken a single picture since

2 comments:

Emilee said...

You are superwoman... all of those outings in 16 days with 3 kids on your own! Looks like a fun adventure. Lovin' fireman Weston!

Jenae said...

Awesome! You guys look like you have been having a great time in California! We are going there next week- will you still be there? It would be fun to see you and your kids.