Abby started riding the bus to school. It was actually kind of hard putting her on the bus without her saying goodbye and taking off in a huge school bus. But she loves it. And the first day when she got home, I told her I was sad she didn't say goodbye to me and she said, "Well I did blow you a kiss Mom." That made me feel much better even if I didn't see her doing it.
We finally got to go skydiving. We've had our rain checks since Joe's birthday, and this time the weather finally cooperated with us. Me, my brother, and my dad have been before but I finally got to go with Joe for his first time and Megan (my SIL) went for her first time. It was awesome but I was a little more nervous this time. But we dropped through a cloud this time, which was awesome, and a whole new experience...and they let me and Joe kiss goodbye right before we jumped out. It was cute! I was the last one to land, and my girls ran out into the landing area to come give me a hug...it was precious. I'm so glad they were able to come watch us this time. And thanks to my mom for taking pictures AND being the babysitter of the 6 grand kids.
Weston, playing while we anxiously awaited our turn
Our plane, as we took off
not sure if this is us or the people that jumped out right before us, but you get the point, we all look the same at that point in the jump
Here's me coming in for my landing
And Joe coming in for his
reuniting...waiting for me still
And we all made it, alive and unharmed...
The girls tried out camping, not for the first time, but for the first time in my parents' backyard with my brother, his kids, Joe, and my dad. My girls didn't make it even 2 hours before they decided to come in and sleep. They take after their dad, who is not a camper at all, which is completely fine with me. But really, why sleep outside, in the hot, bug infested outdoors, when you can sleep on a nice bed with air conditioning inside?? Anyway everyone else enjoyed it but I guess it's just probably not our family thing. But at least they got some cute pictures playing in the tent.
And....we finally have a place to live. The papers are signed and we move in Friday/Saturday! I can't wait! We will finally have a home of our own for good this time. No more moving for us for a long time! And we will finally have room for visitors!

6 comments:
Yeah for a house!!!! That's huge! I hear your in our ward too. :) Congrats!
Congratulations on all of your firsts! What neighborhood are you guys in now? We'll sure miss you in our ward!
Nice work on the sky diving, and Congrats on the house!! Now it will be lots of fun maintaining the yard.
That is really funny that the girls were not into camping, even in your parents yard. That makes me laugh.
It looks like you are full of fun adventures like always. I like the picture of Hannah with the grumpy face, looks like something that I would get out of my kids.
Good luck with the move I am excited to see what the new place looks like all decorated with your stuff. How fun.
Yeah! I'm so happy for you. There is nothing like the stability of having your own house and knowing it will be yours for years to come! It looks so cute, too! Good luck moving in and getting settled.
Yay! How exciting and it looks awesome from the front! I'm jealous of your front porch! Can't wait to see it in person!
what a cute house si!! i love it. annnnd i look forward to having lots of memory in it! love you!
Post a Comment