it's a girl!! I'm a little surprised by my excitement that we are once again having a girl and Weston will be squished in the middle of 3 girls....but I am actually really excited. I was so excited to be able to use Weston's stuff again especially since I have gotten rid of almost all my girl stuff since I didn't think we would be having another child, especially another girl, but I am excited to start over with this one.
Weston is just going to be an awesome husband someday, growing up with 3 sisters. Joe may feel differently at the time, but that's only because we have a long ways to go in this pregnancy still and he doesn't think anything is real until she is actually here. And he didn't want to find out with this one in the first place, but I am a planner and like to have things organized and planned and I decided I couldn't wait.
And I mostly just needed an ultrasound this time because after the miscarriage in June I am super paranoid everyday. And after having issues in the beginning of this pregnancy and being on bed rest a little at the beginning has made me so annoying-ly paranoid. But after going today and seeing her on the screen, hearing her heartbeat, and watching her squirm around, it has put me at ease until the next ultrasound in 4 more weeks.
So there you have it, we are having another little girl. I do LOVE girls more than I ever thought I would, minus the drama.
We are excited to meet our new little girl at the beginning of June!
2 years ago

10 comments:
I was JUST wondering about this! I am thrilled for you guys. Good thing Weston and Joe have each other, because they will be living in a sorority house for the next couple decades!
And I totally agree -- Weston's future wife will really appreciate the way he understands women. He's a lucky boy. :)
Anyway, congratulations!
Oooh Congrats!!
Weston will have what Joe and the rest of those boys never did, a few females other than their mother to keep him in line. It'll be awesome.
Congratulations and Merry Christmas! I've been meaning to leave a comment and tell you how good it was to see you guys over Christmas. If the Steelers make the Superbowl again (fingers crossed) we will be headed to Dallas. I don't know where you guys are at but it would be fun to get together.
I meant see you guys over Chris' wedding. Der, I'm a retard.
Congrats!! You make beautiful children - boy or girl - so I'm sure your new little girl will be a doll like the rest!
Congrats!! I thought for sure you would have a boy! That will be really fun to have three sisters and spoil your only boy!
Thats so exciting! Congrats!
We love little girls...congrats & Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting. How exciting!
OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I didnt know you were expecting either! Maybe I missed it in another post? Im not sure but thats awesome!!!! So happy for yall! Brooke
Congratulations! We love girls in our house!
Post a Comment