My dad had work to do in Houston on Friday so they decided to come and make a weekend of it. Saturday happened to be Arbor Day at the park. So we took advantage of the one really nice day out and hung out for quite a while, playing at the park, jumping, getting faces painted, balloon animals, petting animals, pony rides, and meeting lots of characters.
oh and Weston enjoyed riding on the donkey for quite a while in the petting zoo part...
Oh and we let Abby's butterflies go. It was fun. It took a while to get them to fly out so we ended up having to dump them out. They sat in the grass for a few minutes and then they each flew away.
Then we headed to the Houston Galleria so my dad could go shopping for shoes...and we took the train ride across the mall and got new dresses. And then we had family hair cut time...my mom cut all of our hair. Abby has been begging for short hair for almost a year now. Joe is completely against the thought of short hair...but I let her get it so then Hannah wanted it too. To me, it's not that short, we can still get it up in a pony tail and pig tails, and I think Joe likes it much more than he thought he would.
Anyway we always have fun when my parents come and are glad they only live a few hours away so we can see them often.
2 years ago


6 comments:
Those haircuts are adorable! I have never seen Abby's hair that short, but I seem to picture Hannah's being sort of like that before. Am I imagining it? Anyway, they turned out super cute and I love that your mom is the one who did it!
Super cute haircuts! They look adorable with "short" hair.
Your kids are really cute Sierra!
Love your cute little family. Your kids look so old. I can't believe it. :)
I think that James would die if I cut Gwen's hair, but I think that Abby's haircut is SO cute. I would love to have Gwen try something else out.
What a fun weekend. How nice that your parents are always up for adventure and shopping. That last photo is really so darling. I can't believe how big Weston is getting. Too cute.
Your mom did an excellent job! The haircuts are super cute. Your mom's hair looks rather amazing too, I like it a bit darker! She looks more like you that way. How fun to have your parents live so close and be so great with the kids. Lucky for both of you!
Post a Comment