Audrey was blessed at church this past Sunday. I thought it was neat that it happened to be Father's Day too, it made it that much better. We were lucky to have so much family in town for the weekend too. We felt very grateful that everyone would come from all over to be there with us for this special occasion even if it was a long drive, or flight, for such a short period of time. I was so thankful especially that my dad could be here with us since so many things have happened in the past week that I thought there would be no way possible for him to come. But he did whatever it took to be here and it meant a lot to me. I had planned on getting a good family picture after or at least of all the kids....well that has yet to happen, we didn't even get a bad family picture, it just didn't happen at all. I'm not sure why I thought it would, trying to get 4 kids to look half way decent in a picture or even be a part of the picture...someday
My sister-in-law did get some cute pictures of Audrey though, which was most important.
our one shot of our family that came
Baby Lincoln and Audrey...she was so done with pictures and just ready to eat. Lincoln and her are best friends and exactly 7 weeks apart
This is pretty much how everyone was doing by the time we left church
minus her tongue hanging out, I loved this one, maybe because I love her dress so much
2 years ago

8 comments:
LOVE Audrey's pictures! What a very beautiful dress she had for her blessing!
Such adorable pictures!!
Darling family picture and I love the precious pictures of Audrey. Her blessing dress is so beautiful and she is an abslolute doll.
So sweet! Love the photos!
wish we could have been there! cant wait to see you in just a few months!
Congratulations! She's going to be another beautiful baby for your family. That's awesome! BTW - Russell and I are moving to Houston in August. He starts working for a firm there in July and we'd love to pick your brain on wards and places to live. I don't have your contact info. Can you email me? It's jillianromriell@yahoo.com Thanks Sierra!
She's adorable, Sierra. I like the one family shot with everyone too. Congratulations!
She's beautiful! I'm sad I missed her blessing day!
Post a Comment