I love the girls haircuts and Weston with the gun is hilarious. Audrey is too cute and doesn't miss a thing. It won't be long til she's sneaking that gun away from him!
Sierra, I love checking in with you every once in awhile. I can't believe how quickly your family is growing! I swear you did a post awhile back about painting stripes in your bathroom. Can you send me a link to it? I'm thinking of doing something similar in one of our bathrooms. Thanks!
5 comments:
I love the girls haircuts and Weston with the gun is hilarious. Audrey is too cute and doesn't miss a thing. It won't be long til she's sneaking that gun away from him!
So cute!! Looks like Weston is quite the typical boy. He needs some manliness with all those girls!!
That's so funny that we were having our babies at the exact same time! Your whole family is so cute--I wish we could all get together! Maybe one day!
Sierra, I love checking in with you every once in awhile. I can't believe how quickly your family is growing! I swear you did a post awhile back about painting stripes in your bathroom. Can you send me a link to it? I'm thinking of doing something similar in one of our bathrooms. Thanks!
You have the cutest family ever! Audrey is so precious and sweet! She is just growing too fast!!
Post a Comment