Sunday, September 25, 2011

Visit from Uncle Chris and Aunt Ally

We were lucky and got to go to the UT vs. BYU football game, in Austin a few weeks ago. A friend of my dad's, gave him his season tickets for the game. It was a lot of fun. We sat with my parents, and my brother and his wife. It would have been better if they would have won, but they didn't but we made the most out of it anyway.




Joe's brother's wife is related to one of the UT players, so they were able to come from California to go to the game too. So the next day they followed us back to our house and stayed with us for a few days. We had so much fun hanging out, we wish they lived closer so we could see them more. Our kids could not get enough of them. And before they left, Ally was nice enough to take family pictures of us since we have none with Audrey in them.

So here are some pictures that she took while she was here.

jumping on the trampoline





being cute


I liked this one of Weston jumping off Joe?


Chris and Audrey


Abby and Joe







I had to put all these on here because they cracked me up of both their facial expressions throughout








the big kids


I love watching my boys together...




Uncle Chris and the girls...you can tell they love their uncle


Joe and Chris throwing the football at the park


Ally playing with the girls


I liked Weston's face in this one


I think we have a picture of them like this from every time they've been together. So cute!


The fam!


Audrey coming down the slide for the first time


Me and my sweet baby girl





2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a lovely family you have, Sierra! Your hair is so long now! And dark! You look great. I loved seeing all your pictures.

Kim said...

Sierra, those family pics are too cute! And your hair is so, so long- I'm a bit jealous...