Audrey is now 4 months. She is an awesome baby! I was paranoid that the last would be a hard baby and do me in. And I'm pretty much done in that's for sure, I get about nothing done anymore. But baby wise, she's great. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I thought I could handle 4 kids so young and still get everything I wanted/needed to get done done. But I wouldn't change it for anything. Audrey smiles at anyone who looks at her or pays her any attention. She's not a big fan of being alone, which works out most of the time since there is usually someone around at all times with so many of us. She usually takes 2 2-3 hour naps or else one 4-5 hour nap depending on what we are doing during the day, plus little cat naps throughout the day too. At night she is sleeping from about 7:30pm-7am which is really nice, although I still complain since we usually go to bed around midnight. I keep telling myself I need to go to bed earlier, it just doesn't happen. I feel like I need that much alone/couple time to keep me sane.
Her stats:
12 lb 9 oz (25%)
24.5 in (57%)
Head- 15.75 in (21%)
She sat in her high chair for the first time and has enjoyed it since, mostly while we eat or are at the table as a family, so she doesn't feel left out.
She jumped in her johnny jump up for the first time...kind of a crazy picture with a really disorganized background
She got in a swing at the park for the first time...and has lots now since
She's still in size 1 diapers and is starting to grow out of some of her 0-3 month clothes
She loves the TV...trying to feed her while the TV is on is a joke if she isn't facing the TV while eating
When she is put on her tummy, she usually either flips right over or plays for a little bit and goes to sleep. Weston has started fighting naps lately, and I've given in a few times and let him not take one. And I had just set Audrey down for a minute and came back to find this...
She loves that Hannah sings to her every time she is crying to calm her down and tries to teach her new songs (ok I guess it's me who really loves this)
She's starting to hold her bottle on her own, but is lazy a lot and doesn't feel like helping me out.
She has a hard time laying back in her car seat. She loves to try and sit up or work out her abs...one or the other
I always say how loud this girl is but at the doctor today she was being really loud the whole time I was talking to the doctor...she said she has the noises and noise level of at least a 9 month old...so like I said, she is a loud, happy, girl!
And she no longer takes a
binkie and hasn't for a few weeks, so the loudness never stops
At the park, enjoying an awesome day, with best friend, Lincoln
PS. We enjoyed general conference. Thanks to
pinterest I had some ideas, but I wasn't going to spend money on them. So I went around and found some stuff they could do during each apostle's talk. They had to go find the picture that matched the person speaking to know what activity/snack they could use. It was hard because they looked so much older on TV than on the pictures...and poor Abby had a hard time, she thought they all looked the same.

Weston and Audrey watching

Weston, folding his arms for the closing prayer

Ready to work on their fun packets

3 comments:
what an awesome idea! I'll have to do that next time. Where on pinterest did you find it?
I haven't really been checking blogs for a long time, but decided to today and had so much fun reading all your posts! It seems like you are so busy (I guess not surprising with 4 kids)! Your kids are growing up so fast, and I love your new family pictures- they turned out super cute!
you look amazing!!! I pray that when (if) we have 4 kids I look at as great as you!! ;)
Post a Comment